The Full RA-T kicking KIT is for ra-ts who want to use our stamping technique AND receive a tube of paint. There are several options of color.
Some products’ pictures are only squares of color but they do contain the stamp, the hook and loop system, the paint roller, the zip plastic bag, the tube of paint, and the leaflet.
• 1 stamp
• Hook and loop system to stick it under the shoe
• 1 paint roller
• 1 zip bag to keep the roll full of paint for your expeditions!
• Paint (for now on stock are acrylic tubes 75 ml of different colors.)
• 1 leaflet
CHOOSE THE THICKNESS of your stamp. Evaluate how hollow your shoe sole is in the middle. Make sure the surface of your shoe and the RA-T letters are on the same level, so they will print correctly.
– if your shoes are completely flat, you need to choose the thinner stamp
– if you have shoe spikes or heels, you should have a gap underneath your shoe between the tiptoe and the heel. You need to choose the right thickness to fill the gap.
–> When the foot is flat, TIPTOE, STAMP and HEEL should more or less touch the floor.
If the stamp is thicker than the sole, prints can still be made, through a movement starting from the heel, progressively stepping on the stamp, and then finishing by the tiptoe.
Showing all 11 results
Comments are closed.
Copyright © 2021 | MH Purity WordPress Theme by MH Themes